Jun 20, 2008

As some of you know already, my laptop broke and I don't know how soon it can be fixed, as it seems that it is really bad. We don't know either if we can save what is on it, which is the worst part. I still have a little hope, but we'll see... This is a lesson to me to do better with saving pictures and things I don't want to lose more often.

For now I am using Gordon's laptop, but here I don't have as much time as I have at mine. :-(
Cum unii deja stiti, laptopul meu s-a sstricat si nu stiu cat de repede se va putea repara. Nici nu stiu daca se va putea salva ce am pe el...- asta e partea cea mai proasta. Totusi am o mica speranta, dar vom vedea... Asta va fi o lectie pentru mine sa salvez mai des pozele de pe el si tot ce nu as vrea sa pierd.
Deocamdata folosesc laptopul lui Gordon, dar aici nu am asa mult timp ca inainte. :-(

We had a very nice beginning of the weekend, a picnick at The Locks. The weather was wonderful and so was our time there.
Astazi am avut un picnic foarte frumos la "Locks". Vremea a fost minunata, si asa a fost si timpul nostru acolo.


Emily's main activity was looking for planes, birds, boats, everything. I wonder if she missed anything.
Activitatea principala a lui Emily a fost sa se uite dupa avioane, pasari, vapoare etc. Ma intreb daca oare a pierdut ceva.


3 comments:

Naomi said...

Ugh, sorry to hear about your laptop! I hope you will be able to recover your pictures. That picnic looks like fun! Thanks for sharing.

Lelia T. said...

What a nice picnic! So that's what it's like with two kids: both parents heavy-laden with carriers :o). You are a beautiful family.
Hope you get your laptop fixed!
Love ya,
Lelia

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Sorry we couldn't join you on your picnic! Looks like you had a wonderful time anyway! We'll try again this summer!