Jul 23, 2008

Some of you noticed how well Jonathan is sitting in that videoclip. Well... Jonathan has been sitting like this since he was 3 months old ... in his Bumbo chair, ha ha. But anyway, he IS sitting well on his own too since his cousin Seth (a month younger) tought him! :-) So he was about 6 1/2 months old when he learned to sit.
This Bumbo chair is still usefull when he eats or when WE eat, and he sits with us at the table (ON the table) :-) Thank you Dayla for letting us use it, for both Emily and Jonathan. What perfect timing! Now that you'll need it again, Jonathan will be out of it soon. Many thanks again Dayla and Marissa.
Today we were at our Kenmore library story time and one baby of 6 months old not only was sitting very well, but was crawling and almost pulling herself up. And another baby of 8 months old was learning to sit on her own. Amazing how different babies are.
Jonathan turned 7 months old 2 days ago and of course he had his pictures taken at this new age, but it is still in the camera. I will post it as soon as I have time. We know that the grandparents especially are very anxious to see new pictures, and others too.

1 comment:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

I so want to see you guys again! I'll call!! In the meantime, you've been tagged! See my blog for details!