Oct 11, 2008

Montana



We had a very nice time in Montana with Tanti Alina and Grandma. Here are some pictures, and for some reason Mama couldn't get the last pictures from the camera. :-(

To see more pictures, click here.


Am avut un timp foarte frumos in Montana cu tanti Alina si cu Bunica. Ca sa vedeti mai multe poze, dati click aici.

3 comments:

Brent and Dayla said...

I am sure Grandma was VERY happy to see her grandchildren! I love the photos of them patting Grandma's hand. The picture of Big Sis showing Jonathan how to knock over cereal boxes is wonderful...at least she didn't do what I once saw my niece do & that is dump the contents of the cereal box out on the floor. :-) Thanks for sharing the photos!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Welcome back! We missed you! Those little cuties sure are growing fast ... !

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Welcome home!!! I'm thinking I might need a kid-fix real soon! Jonathan looks like he grew all the way to toddler-hood! It's not fair how much they change in just 2 weeks of not seeing them! HUGS to all of you!