Feb 27, 2009

Emily turns 2 years and 3 months. You might think this is not a 'reasonable' reason to dress up or take pictures like I did, but sometimes I find reasons for this :-)



I am done with the pictures, mama!!! Grandma, help! Please pick me up!


Finally I like this picture of the two of them. I think only a parent (or a photographer) knows how hard it is (sometimes almost impossible) to take a good picture of two (or more) kids. Sometimes you try a hundred times and ...no good picture, and sometimes (very rare!!!) you have success from the firs one(s). This is (the second one) what happened this time for us, unbelievable!

5 comments:

Ligia&Adi said...

They are both very adorable.
And I think that each day is a good reason to wear a beautiful dress and to take pics.
:)

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

I love her long, beautiful hair!!

Adisor said...

Ce printesa avem aici! Sa va traiasca si sa aveti parte de ce e mai bun.

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Absolutely precious! Anytime is dress up time!!!

Rebekah Hamon said...

I'm sure she enjoyed this - what little girl wouldn't love that dress. :) They are both beautiful.