Mar 30, 2009

Together is the Best

We love to be together, in laughter and in tears. It is true we quarrel quite a bit (over toys, of course), but we have fun together too. A lot! Here we are busy with the huge stickers book from Auntie Joyce. Thank you, "Anty Joy"!



Emily is the chef and loves to give Jonathan bites from her pizza (and he is happy for the treat). Thank you again Melisa for this very nice cooking set.



This is how drinking our milk is, it can't be any different when it is about the two of them.
Emily wants badly to had her milk like this next to Jonathan, and she always prepares the pillows down there for them both. Luckily mama has some baby time with Jonathan in the mornings before Emily wakes up, and has the pleasure to give him the bottle, then she has some Emily time when she wakes up :-). We all love it.

watching our DVD

Some detailes too that mama loved. This one of our hands was real, but the next one of our feet mama made it, she has such an imagination! Silly mama! But she is too much in love with us, so please understand her!



And finally drinking our veggie juice. Competing? Kind of.....

P.S. Emily happened to see these pictures now as I was posting them, and she is asking for veggie juice. I am telling her that is milk time now before she goes to bed, and she starts crying that she wants veggie juice :-)..... Another P.S. She had her milk and now she's crying: "No banana, I want veggie juice!" :-))) crazy girl!

3 comments:

Lainey said...

These pictures of your matching sweet children make me happy.

Bryan, Porsche, Mircea, and Casper said...

What cute pics! I love the times when siblings are friends with each other and playing nicely!! I really liked the curtain video as well.
I enjoy your blog a lot! I am sure your folks love it as well!!

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

I really like the one of them holding hands. That is so precious!!