Apr 14, 2009

In the Kitchen


This is why it takes forever sometimes to get something done in the kitchen or around the house.
But I am happy for times like this, when my hubby takes the kids for a walk and at the playground and I have time not only to get the supper done, but also to post some pictures on the blog :-)))
Ooops, I've got a phonecall and they are on the way home, I've got to go. Supper is in a few minutes.

2 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

I'm sorry, I don't understand your problem!! Just kidding! I know too well how it is to be distracted from doing the things that need done -- and my child is much older!!

Brent and Dayla said...

You want to cook supper?? Soon Emily will be at the age where she wants to help you...it may take even twice as long to get supper on the table. Personally, I'm all about letting them "help", because it promotes a respect for household duties & teaches them along the way! Cute photos!!