Jun 9, 2009

Chelan Convention

We had 4 wonderful days at convention last week. A little taste of Heaven. I always like to think that if here on Earth is so special and undescribeable to feel God's presence so close at convention time, how will it be in Heaven, when it'll be no Earth any more, Heaven 100%. I like what Gordon told our kids when we arrived there, and I totaly agree with: We are at convention now, no better place to be. Those most wonderful days passed so fast and I always remember what somebody said one time: Why do we have for convention the shortest days of the year? I think this is what we all feel.

Here is a picture of our canadian friends Doug and Loretta and their girls, who came for the weekend.


Here is a picture we took on Saturday, of the kids under 10, we can't say ALL the kids, as it is very hard to gather all of them together. Here is about a half of them.

It is interesting to see what is happening on the opposite side of the kids too :-)

Some of the kids' activities between meetings

With our friends Frank and Manoly
Here is a link where you can see more pictures: CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Brent and Dayla said...

Oh, I love all the photos from convention!! It made me miss it all the more. But makes me look forward to Milltown!!! Thanks for sharing!

Ligia&Adi said...

Ce slaba esti!!!