Dec 30, 2009

Nutcracker / Spargatorul de Nuci






We have big kids now, we can take them to places like this and not be sorry we did it. We enjoyed Nutcracker and also we enjoyed to see more of our kids personalities.
Emily was very quiet most of the time, taking it all in, whispering when she had something to say. Most of the times Daddy couldn't understand what she was saying.
Jonathan was more open, he had many things to say, but not to the point of being annoying or bothering. He just 'noticed' all things and made them known. Before starting he started to notice the letters on the rows of the seats, and say things like "H is for hand" (with another occasion he got excited he found number 34 on the seat). Then he would just enjoy everything and keep saying "O, look at that!"/ "I like it!"/ "A boat!"/ "A fish!"...etc. Then he started to move his body on the chair and say "I am dancing". Well, the ballet was a kind of dance and since he's never seen a ballet before.... Anyway, he kept me entertained and I was glad to see what HE sees and notices. It was all so sweet. Oh, and when he got a candy cane, he was glad that "J is for Jonathan and for jet" and than kept saying that the candy is yummy. Emily didn't like it at all, maybe she takes after her mother who doesn't like mint.
Now as I am reading what I wrote, it doesn't sound too special, but for me/us that heard them, was super funny and cute, seing those little people that seemd to understand everything.

1 comment:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Looks like a great adventure for the whole family! I'm glad that you all enjoyed it!