Aug 8, 2010


Bed time story - Emily reads to Jonathan / Emily ii citeste povesti lui Jonathan inainte de culcare.


A play date that turned out to be Kylie's Birthday party. It was fun, thank you Dayla, for the surprise :-). Click on the picture.
La ziua lui Kylie. Dati click pe poza.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in total awe.... you'd said Emily could read, but had no idea she could read word for word!!! Phenomenal.

Lane and Sylvia said...

wow, that's incredible. She's actually reading!

GIEJ Long said...

She is reading, but has her books she has learned, usually the "I can read it all by myself" books or Level 1-3. If it's a new book, she finds words or sentences she recognizes, but she can't read it all, like in this video. But she loves reading, and when I read her a book she often wants to know the words too, so we point to the words while we read.
Btw, I wonder who wrote the first comment(?)
Ivona

Melisa said...

So cute!! I love how Emily raises her voice "HIGH" and then drops it "low" when she reads the last page on the video!!

Florina, Dan & Daniela said...

Servus, acum vizualizam blogul vostru si am vazut cat de frumos citeste Emily. Ce desteapta este, cum ati reusit? Bravo voua, sunteti super parinti. Ne bucuram ca ne lasti si pe noi sa va impartasim bucuria.
Va pupam pe toti, pa pa. xoxo