Oct 27, 2010

They are Mommy and Daddy, and they have 3 babies. They put them to bed and also gave them a toy or a book in their "cribs"
Mama si tata au 3 bebelusi. I-au pus la culcare si le-au pus si cate o jucarie sau o carte in "patut"

Who said Polly Pockets aren't for boys? Just because they are pink doesn't mean Jonathan can't play with them :-))
Cine a zis ca Polly Pockets sunt doar pentru fete? Doar ca sunt roz nu inseamna ca Jonathan nu se poate juca cu ele. Ha ha ha.

Pumpkin patch with our little friends

Roya organized a  baking day for the little ones, and she and Ginny brought supplies for making cookies. Lots of fun for the kids - cuttig, decorating etc.
Facem fursecuri



3 comments:

Melisa said...

Are they trying to be like Garth and Sherri with triplets?! :)

Anna said...

I love their "cribs"! Cute!!

GIEJ Long said...

I was thinking of Garth and Sherry too, ha ha. And the babies "cribs" is their original idea, those are usually the kids' laundry baskets they are helping me with. They are really good at sorting laudry.