Pictures taken a day before we left by Melisa. I hope she doesn't mind if I post her pictures on my blog. We were at their house for dinner and she had such a nice surprise for us. An early 3rd birthday cake for Jonathan and presents for both kids. Thank you again Melisa, Kent and Tiana, for giving us such a wonderful time, we felt really spoiled. Actually we felt loved with a love we don't deserve, and we'll never forget that day. It is so nice to have a sister where the other family is so far away!
Emily got a ladybug umbrella. She LOVES it, she played with it all evening. Thank you, Tiana. Btw, she is right here when I am posting this and she read all I wrote, so it is almost as if she wrote it herself :-). Beware, she'll soon be blogging :-))
1 comment:
It's an absolute pleasure to be your American family! We loved every minute of that birthday party!
Post a Comment