Mar 2, 2011

Dr Seuss' Birthday


Today our children celebrated Dr Seuss' Birthday with their friends Toriana, Joe and Danny. Jill had some very cute ideas, I have to post a few pictures now. The children were dressed in books' characters, we'll let you guess who they are.


 A lunch for the litlte bookworms. Soo cute! Thank you Jill for such a fun time and such neat ideas.
 These really were green eggs and ham :-). Super delicious and healthy. I am sure it is going to become a favorite breakfast at our house. (Joe after tasting the "spinachy eggs": "They look disgusting, but they are really good". Even Jonathan liked them too. Emily doesn't know what she missed, since she didn't even want to taste them)

P.S. Now I am going to have nice memories about this book -"If You Give a Moose a Muffin" (thank you, Jill!), and I am glad about this, as it one of my least favorite books ( and I was generous when I said this, ha ha)

3 comments:

Melisa said...

What a fun birthday party! I'm sure it would have made Dr. Seuss very happy!! Love the eggs (not?!)! And the bookworms were perfect!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

That's funny Ivona - for some very silly reason I love the Moose/Muffin and Pig/Pancake books - glad I could improve your opinion of them. =)

Lane and Sylvia said...

Have you read "Thidwig The Big-hearted Moose"? That's a favorite of Aeries' and I actually like to read it also.