Wow, you've been busy blogging! Thanks for all the updates - Toriana and I enjoyed looking through them and remembering a lot of these days. How special to have friends! =)
The really hard part about blogging after ~1 1/2 months was choosing the pictures. There are so many and hard to pick the best ones, as I like them all :-)
Ma simt o bunica fericita,nu am visat sa am o nepotica "printesa",Alba ca zapada,Cenusareasa....ce mai ...de toate pentru toti! O iubesc mult si nu numai pe ea,ci si pe cei 4 baietei scumpi si dragi. Va strang pe toti 5 in sufletul meu si va sarut cu tot dragul -Bunica
3 comments:
Wow, you've been busy blogging! Thanks for all the updates - Toriana and I enjoyed looking through them and remembering a lot of these days. How special to have friends! =)
The really hard part about blogging after ~1 1/2 months was choosing the pictures. There are so many and hard to pick the best ones, as I like them all :-)
Ma simt o bunica fericita,nu am visat sa am o nepotica "printesa",Alba ca zapada,Cenusareasa....ce mai ...de toate pentru toti!
O iubesc mult si nu numai pe ea,ci si pe cei 4 baietei scumpi si dragi.
Va strang pe toti 5 in sufletul meu si va sarut cu tot dragul -Bunica
Post a Comment