Mar 18, 2012
Why kids make life exciting and fun...
Pictures HERE and also some cute kids' storries:
Jonathan: "My lips don't like popcorn, but my tong likes it"
I ask Emily: "Why are you coloring that elephant pink?" Emily: "I color the elephant not as he is, but as I wish he would be".
Emily showed Dad a red spot on her knee and dad said "It looks like a wart". Emily: "Oh, it should go away by itself then". And it did, but I don't think it was a wart though.
At a different time she showed me a few red spots on her wrist and said: "I think it is chicken pox" (they even looked like it but luckily it wasn't it), then said: There was a chicken once who wondered if he got 'people pox' ...- so all these are things we haven't told her before so it was pretty exciting to hear them from her :-)
The kids were playing with beads. Emily looks at Jonathan's pegboard and says: "Wow, I am proud of you, Jonathan!" (...) a little later Jonathan says: "I think I am doing great!" ..Emily: "It's not nice to be proud of yourself"
Emily: "Mom, you are my best friend! I love you up to the Moon and back."
I was having snuggle time with Jonathan and I asked him: "How come you are sooo sweet?" Jonathan: "Because I am your child". Then I tell him: "You don't know how much I love you." Jonathan: "I know, mom! - zillions and zillions, all the zillions in the world"
Emily's good night words we hear EVERY NIGHT: "You are the sweetest mom, dad is the sweetest dad and Jonathan is the sweetest brother". Then she sings "You Are my Sunshine", and says "I love my family the most, but not more than God".
Jonathan's version is pretty much the same: "You are the sweetest mom, dad is the sweetest dad, Emily is the sweetest sister, and I am the sweetest brother" LOL. And he sings "You Are my Sunshine".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah...!:)
Sniff! Love it ... all of it!
So cute & sweet & funny! There's definitely a difference in perspective between sister & brother... good thing they have each other for balance :)
Post a Comment