This is so cute! It made me laugh outloud. Thanks for your comment... Ivona might be right, I think there IS a Bellagio in Italy. Most of the places (the Paris, Luxor, NewYorkNewYork, etc.) are named after cities elsewhere in the world... But the Bellagio here is very nice, too! :)
3 comments:
This is so cute! It made me laugh outloud. Thanks for your comment... Ivona might be right, I think there IS a Bellagio in Italy. Most of the places (the Paris, Luxor, NewYorkNewYork, etc.) are named after cities elsewhere in the world... But the Bellagio here is very nice, too! :)
Her laugh is so contagious! That age is so cute...when their little personalities start to show!
We can't wait to meet Jonathan and see Emily in her new role as big sister! It SOUNDS like things are going great! :) I'll call you tomorrow.
Post a Comment