Our first walk with the double stroller. We had a nice walk to the nearest park in our neighbourhood. Even i a litle bit cold, it was nice.

Emily looks at the swings and the slides and can't wait to get there.

Jonathan is content and happy to take a nap in the meantime. Emily doesn't realize yet how much more fun it'll be when she'll have her little brother too to play with and that she'll enjoy the swings even more.


Mama tries to make up for it in the meantime, ha ha.
1 comment:
A fun day in the park - yay! Last week's weather was just fantastic ... too bad I didn't feel like getting out to enjoy it yet. But I'm starting to feel much better now - and Trevan's holding Toriana and I can even go and see everyone's blog!! See you soon ...
Post a Comment