There are some interesting and helpful articles I found in Parenting magazine and I thought to share them with you. I know you ladies might not have time ( this is my problem too) but at least read the first one. I knew it but a reminder was good.
Toxic Baby Bottles http://www.parenting.com/article/Baby/-/Toxic-Baby-Bottles
71 New-Mom Truths http://www.parenting.com/article/Mom/-/71-New-Mom-Truths
What Stile of Mom Are You? http://www.parenting.com/article/Mom/-/your-mothering-style
"He needs a hat!"- How to Handle Anoying Advice http://www.parenting.com/article/Mom/Work--Family/How-to-Handle-Annoying-Advice
Isn't it interesting that many times we have some ideas and we think that we are the only ones, so it is good to see that other Moms think the same and some one might even have helpful advice. The second article is really funny and is so true. I was glad to read some to Gordon and tell him "See I am not the only one?" Like the No 17 :-)
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing the articles, Ivona! (I've been meaning to do the same on my blog but didn't get around to it). I think I will switch to glass bottle from now on!
I really like the pictures you've posted. Ma faci de rusine! I not only haven't posted many, but I haven't even taken many of Seth! Shame on me.
Post a Comment