
He he, mama thought that this place at least is safe in the house. We'll show her that she needs even more safety measures and more imagination. I think we have enough imagination, don't we? My brother is trying to come after me too.

This is how mama found me, playing not only WITH pots and pans, but IN them too :-)

Guess where we are here. Right under the table. We have to explore every corner of the house, never miss an inch.

Emily found a new game, calling "hats" mama's pots and pans and other things she finds in the kitchen, and she is generous, always gets one for Jonathan too. Here Daddy had a similar 'hat' too, given by Emily of course, but he is lucky that we can't see him in this picture.

Emily copies Daddy, reading the newspaper in this armchair.


Emily loves to put things in order and lign up things, everything that crosses her mind. Here is a couple of exemples
Jonathan doesn't know yet what 'order' means. Here he wonders how he can take out clothes as many as he can and as fast as he can :-)
4 comments:
I always love reading your captions and seeing pictures of Emily and Jonathon. You really know how to capture their personalities. I am sure they will have a great sense of humor just like their mama. :)
So good to see an updated blog!! ;) Oh, my little cuties are just so precious AND precocious!! I'll call you today!
I LOVE these shots that capture perfectly the little ones in action! I can enter in completely to the "exploring every corner of the house" part! But not yet into the lining things up and making them straight/neat - Toriana's like Jonathan in make messes instead! Such fun ... thanks for giving us a look into a day with the Long family! =)
Ivona,
What I love about these pictures is how a few of them truely capture the meaning that siblings are the best of friends!! You can see the friendship & care between Emily & Jonathan!!
Post a Comment