We had a very nice time in the park today, and a walk in our neighbourhood. I really like these pictures, so I couldn't resist to not post them. The kids had a lot of fun playing with and in the leaves.
I love these pictures of your precious kiddos in the vibrant fall leaves! Of course, I noticed Emily's adorable red shoes...so cute on such a cute girl!
Well, if you mentioned Emily's red boots and you liked them so much, I have to say 'thank you' again to Nathalia and Christie for them. They ARE really cute!
10 comments:
I love these pictures of your precious kiddos in the vibrant fall leaves! Of course, I noticed Emily's adorable red shoes...so cute on such a cute girl!
These photos are adorable! I love the one where they are both looking down so busy with the leaves. I also love the red boots! So shiny and cute.
Beautiful fall! Cred ca nu am mai vazut asa frunze curate in viata mea!
Little Em's bum says it all! "CUTE!"
These are great pictures. It was nice to see you and your cute family at the Kenmore gospel meeting.
SUPER cute!!!!
see you tomorrow
F.frumoase poze!
Parca sunt tablouri!
Ce frumusete de natura!!!!!!!Incredibil!!!
Ce poze frumoase! Imi plac foarte mult.Loredana
Well, if you mentioned Emily's red boots and you liked them so much, I have to say 'thank you' again to Nathalia and Christie for them. They ARE really cute!
Post a Comment