What fun to see pictures with Grandma and Grandpa! I like to see Grandpa has the magic sleeping aid!!
Great photos...I love the fact that you capture children "in the act"...such as Jonathan & the toilet paper :-)
Mortala poza cu Johnny prins asupra faptului. Numa una ca maica-sa putea sa surprinda asa faze. Ce faine pozele din Seattle!!! Merita bunicii asa "concediu", desi suntem siguri ca au si destul de lucru pe acolo.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What fun to see pictures with Grandma and Grandpa! I like to see Grandpa has the magic sleeping aid!!
Great photos...I love the fact that you capture children "in the act"...such as Jonathan & the toilet paper :-)
Mortala poza cu Johnny prins asupra faptului. Numa una ca maica-sa putea sa surprinda asa faze. Ce faine pozele din Seattle!!! Merita bunicii asa "concediu", desi suntem siguri ca au si destul de lucru pe acolo.
Post a Comment