Oh, I love seeing all these photos! Jonathan has grown so much & to be ONE....wow!! I was just telling the nurse Gina (from your home country) @ the hospital that your baby just had his birthday & your girl was two...she couldn't believe it & says Hi! BTW, hopefully someday you will meet her...but a little friend was born on Jonathan's birthday ... my sister Darlita's baby girl. Also, Happy 3rd anniversary!! Love, Dayla
La multi ani Jonathan! Deja ursuletul e pui pe langa tine. Sigur o sa fiti prieteni buni pana la adanci batraneti. Sa cresti maaare maaare si cuminte si...sa vii cat mai des prin Romania :)
Wow - it's hard to believe that Jonathan is already a year old... your little ones are so adorable, and growing so fast! I agree with Jill - good idea on the growth chart photos! I need to remember that when ours comes.
4 comments:
Oh, I love seeing all these photos! Jonathan has grown so much & to be ONE....wow!! I was just telling the nurse Gina (from your home country) @ the hospital that your baby just had his birthday & your girl was two...she couldn't believe it & says Hi! BTW, hopefully someday you will meet her...but a little friend was born on Jonathan's birthday ... my sister Darlita's baby girl. Also, Happy 3rd anniversary!! Love, Dayla
that is SUCH a good idea - too bad I didn't think to do the same with toriana! good work, mom! =) hope you're enjoying oregon...
La multi ani Jonathan! Deja ursuletul e pui pe langa tine. Sigur o sa fiti prieteni buni pana la adanci batraneti. Sa cresti maaare maaare si cuminte si...sa vii cat mai des prin Romania :)
Wow - it's hard to believe that Jonathan is already a year old... your little ones are so adorable, and growing so fast! I agree with Jill - good idea on the growth chart photos! I need to remember that when ours comes.
Post a Comment