We were at my cousin's (Andrew) wedding in Portland on Jan.3rd. Unfortunately I don't have more pictures of it now. There were about 300 people, mostly Romanians :-) I am mentioning this because it is increddible for me too how many Romanians live in US :-)We stayed with June Meeks and we had our kids quite spoiled there, as we had sooo many people that offered to play with them and entertain them (2 parents, 2 grandparents, Auntie Angie and June Meeks)
June had many cute interesting things for the kids. Thank you, June for offering us such a wonderful time at our house. The meals were also very delicious!!!

Emily had fun with Auntie Angie, they played together and played the piano together. Here is a link to a video of it: Auntie Angie, you should know that Emily loves to see the pictures of you in Portland, especially the video of you and her playing the piano. Right now she keeps saying (hundreds times!) "pano", "Anty Ani". She is sooo cute as she says it, I wish you would hear her. She recognized you imediately in the picture.

1 comment:
I totally understand why you'd all be missing your folks!! You'll appreciate them EVEN MORE when they get back now!
Good for J. about pointing to his nose! T. isn't there yet but maybe she'll follow along not too far behind!
Post a Comment