Jan 7, 2009

I got a very coool present from Auntie Melisa, a truck that carries other smaller cars/trucks. I am a boy, am I not? Thank you for it, I like playing with it, and to let you know I am a good brother, I also let my sister play with it too. She is a girl, that's right, but I'll teach her boy things :-)

I am starving!!! When did mama feed me the last time?...



What is sweeter than having your baby fall asleep in your arms?...

2 comments:

JULY said...

Draga Ivona,
Cu intarziere iti multumim pentru mesajele de incurajare si comentariile tale.Sunt bucuroasa ca am dispozitia din nou sa ma uit pe bloguri si sa ma delectez cu noutati.M-am bucurat sa iti vad copilasii si sunt uimita sa vad ce au crescut , sunt superbi si ai un talent in a-i poza in diferite ipostaze tare azli.Felicitari!Sa te bucuri de ei.Ai o familie tare frumoasa.Pupici copiilor!!!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

What a sweet baby! I'm so sorry that I've been behind on looking here!