Sep 19, 2009

Loots of fun in the kitchen lately. . But only when mama is busy there too!



Playing the drum. This IS fun, but other time Jonathan's head was the drum. SHE said it when I stopped her hitting his head (with a pencil).

Very happy of their HATS and their stools to see what mama was doing there. But they also learned (again) that that place is NOT ok for them to explore, and that it is hot and dangerous!!!

Is there anything left in there?

Now there is room for US to even play in there.

2 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Those are some busy kidlets there!!

Bryan, Porsche, Mircea, and Casper said...

I always say that cooking dinner can be dangerous--I'm surprised all us moms haven't broken our legs tripping on all the pots! :)
It was great to see you at Gospel Meeting. (I loved Emily in the princess dress.)
I also really like your post here of Jonathan and his shirt--very funny!
cheers
porsche