Yesterday I was just surprised of how nicely the kids were playing with each other (for quite a long time), when I heard Emily: "Mama, see how nice we are playing together?" (even for her it was unusual, ha ha). But I can't complain, I think I am a lucky mother from this point of view, they ARE getting together well in general.
Today after lunch they spilled watter on the table (on purpose) and were splashing and playing when I came to them. Before I even got to say anything, she announced 3 times: "I am sorry about this, mama" (x3), then jumped to hug me and said "I love you", then: "Did I make you happier?"
Or one time I overheard her telling Jonathan that "mama would be mad if she saw this".
1 comment:
Buna seara, Ivona!
It was nice to talk to you and meet you again today at Chelan!
Janell
Post a Comment