Jun 1, 2010
Tudor
I just came across some of my old notes and I was amazed again to read how my nephew from Romania, Todor, was at Jonathan's age, at almost 2 1/5 years old. He was a very early speaker!!! And at Jonathan's age he knew more than 10 poems and a few songs. At the age of 2 years old he knew 4 poems. In Romania it is a (good!) habit that little kids learn poems from their parents or at preschool. It is a good thing, as it exercises the child's memory at an early age, and it is amazing to see what a good memory a child has at that age.
Here it's Tudor at 3 1/2 years old (actually I think the picture is not recent, so maybe he was 3 here). And Tudor and his parents. I miss you all so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Multumim ca ne-ai pus pe blogul vostru; da, eram ceva mai mici, Tudor avea vre-o 2ani si 8luni. Sper sa mai actualizez si eu bolgul curand. Va pup.
Post a Comment