Sep 23, 2010

At Discovery Park, Picking Blackberries

This was a FUN!!! trip
Going to pick blackberries
Am plecat la cules de mure

Here! We found some!
Gata, am gasit!

Hmm, it isn't that easy to pick blackberries, we'd better sit here and eat, while daddy and mama are picking them for us.
Hmm, n-am stiut ca nu e asa usor sa culegi mure, asa ca mai bine stam aici si mancam ce ne culege daddy si mama.

Mt Rainier was much more beautiful in reality

Rosehips! Grandma used to make rosehips jam, the BEST ever. I would buy it even if it was $50a jar  if I found it here. My mother makes it too every once in a while. Yummmmy!
Macese!!!  Bunica facea gem de macese, cel mai bun gem de macese pe care l-am mancat vreodata. As da si $50 pe borcan daca l-as gasi aici. Si mama face din cand in cand, ce bun mai e!!!

1 comment:

Lane and Sylvia said...

I love your pictures. You take such good ones,,, of course with children THAT ADORABLE it's hard not to!