Multnomah Falls. One of the very few places in US where I have been before and Gordon hasn't :-)
Our group
(2nd) cousins / verisorii
How fun to have all 8 seats ocupied in our Toyota van! 4 kids (3 in the back row).
Ce frumos sa avem toate cele 8 locuri ocupate in Toyota noastra. 4 copii (3 in spate)
Gordon was glad I didn't take take this picture of Mt Hood like that man in the middle of the street :-)
Gordon s-a bucurat ca nu am facut poza asta ca acel om in mijlocul strazii, ha ha.
A stop at McDonalds
The kid's favorite part. You can tell they don't get this "treat" very often, actually I don't remember if they had this before (this doesn't mean they've never had icecream in their life though).
Partea preferata a copiilor, se vede ca nu au parte de asa tratatie prea des...
1 comment:
Your kids haven't had an ice cream cone before???? That is outrageous! :) I am sure my kids would think your kids are VERY abused! I was quite impressed with the artwork and drawing on the card! Very smart kids. hmmmm I wonder if that is due to a lack of ice cream! :)
Post a Comment