Dec 27, 2007

Emily and Jonathan

We think Jonathan looks a little like Emily when she was his age. Here there are some 'pairs' of pictures, one of each of them. We'll let you guess who is who and if you want to share with us your opinion, you can leave a comment. Of course you will all know about the last 'pair' of pictures... :-)

These first two pictures are not the prittiest of them, but they were taken in their first minutes of life, when they were being washed ...





6 comments:

Linnet said...

Dragii de ei doi!

Jonathan looks ever-so-slightly more like a boy! Otherwise you'd think they were identical twins.

Felicitari and Best Wishes for your little family...

Tanti Alina

Traci K said...

Wow! They do look a lot alike!! I'm guessing that he's on the left and she's on the right? How fun to compare!

Brent and Dayla said...

It's not the same baby? Are you kidding? They look identical!! You have me stumped...thank goodness for the blue & pink in the last photos, at least I know which one is Jonathan & which one is Emily in the last two photos...what about the other photos? I am very impressed that you have found time to update your blog along with caring for two little ones! Love, Dayla

Anonymous said...

Ok. let me tell you who is who:

1.Jonathan, Emily
2.Emily, Jonathan
3.Jonathan, Emily
4.Jonathan, Emily.

Amazing, isn't it? We'll see how they'll be later, they might change and look more different.
Yes, that's right, I still had some time to update the blog, as I needed to rest, and my two sisters in law- Angie and Joyce were here to help me. It meant A LOT!!! It'll be much harder from Monday, when I'll be alone... Gordon will have to start work too. :-(((

Anonymous said...

Hello Gordon & Ivone..."congratulations" on the arrival of little "Jonathan"...so very sweet and of course, Emily too. We missed seeing you at special mtgs @ Marysville...wonderful the "aunties" were there to help you. Lots of love, Don/Barbara Lee

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

YES, they look lots alike! For some reason when I saved your link, it never updated from the first posting so today I went back to your original blog and followed the link again - I'm glad to have so many more pictures to look at now! I am still expecting baby any day and very ready for her to come! I hope you four are doing well!!! Love, Jill