Jonathan, Welcome to this world! I am so glad I got to meet you as a newborn..I know I will be amazed at how much you have changed when I see you next time. I am glad that you are here safe & sound!! Now my next hope is that you figure out your days & nights & soon are sleeping 8 hr. stretches at a time..okay, 4 hours will do. Anyways, you sleep & eat & grow healthy! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Love, Dayla
3 comments:
He is so precious!!! Love his little outfit :)
Jonathan, Welcome to this world! I am so glad I got to meet you as a newborn..I know I will be amazed at how much you have changed when I see you next time. I am glad that you are here safe & sound!! Now my next hope is that you figure out your days & nights & soon are sleeping 8 hr. stretches at a time..okay, 4 hours will do. Anyways, you sleep & eat & grow healthy! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Love, Dayla
Esti un baietel f.f. dragut. Ne bucuram tare de venirea ta printre noi.
Post a Comment