Gordon & Ivona, I think you have all the help you need! :-) It is amazing how well Emily does fill the big sister role & look how well she calms her brother! Adorable video clip, thanks for sharing! Love, Dayla
Filmuletul este trasnet. Nici nu mi-am inchipuit cat de repede vei avea un ajutor din partea lui Emily.Sunt minunati! Ii pupacim pe amandoi.
What gentle love-pats! :-)
Aww they are so sweet! Emily is such a good big sister already and I love Jonathan's yawn near the end. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gordon & Ivona, I think you have all the help you need! :-) It is amazing how well Emily does fill the big sister role & look how well she calms her brother! Adorable video clip, thanks for sharing! Love, Dayla
Filmuletul este trasnet. Nici nu mi-am inchipuit cat de repede vei avea un ajutor din partea lui Emily.Sunt minunati! Ii pupacim pe amandoi.
What gentle love-pats! :-)
Aww they are so sweet! Emily is such a good big sister already and I love Jonathan's yawn near the end. :)
Post a Comment