Jan 12, 2008

Misc.

Emily just got in the mail a letter and a parcel with little toys from Auntie Joyce. The letter was specially for her!!! Thank you Auntie Joyce for thinking of her and loving her and that you didn't forget her even if you are far away.

Emily a primit o scrisoare prin posta si un pachet cu mici jucarii de la matusa Joyce. Scrisoarea era adresata special ei!!! Multumim Joyce ca te gandesti la Emily si ca o iubesti asa mult, si ca nu ai uitat-o, chiar daca esti departe.
Leave me alone, I am busy now, can't you see? I have to read my letter. It is exciting to receive letters that are only for me, personally! I am even going to answer!

I never liked the binky, but Jonathan's tastes better. I like at least to play with it! The problem is that Jonathan doesn't like it too much either, which makes mama very sad...
Nu mi-a placut suzeta niciodata, dar acum a lui Jonathan e mai buna. Problema e ca nici lui nu-i prea place suzeta, ceea ce o intristeaza mult pe mama...

Daddy, your idea was great, thank you for helping me see my brother better. See, I can even comfort him by shaking the crib. I am the big sister, am I not?...
Daddy, ai avut o idee grozava cu scaunelul asta. Ce bine ca il pot vedea mai bine pe fratiorul meu. Si pot si sa-l legan, ca doar sunt sora mai mare, nu?


Jonathan's first real bath, after his ombilical cord fell.
Prima baie adevarata a lui Jonathan, dupa ce i-a cazut buricul.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily ma bucur mult ca-l iubesti pe fratiorul tau si ca ai mare grija de el. Ai un fratior tare scump si frumos...sunt convinsa ca abia astepti sa mai creasca si sa te joci cu el. Va pup pe amandoi+mami.Angi.

Lainey said...

Man, I can't wait to see her in those glasses! Aunties! You never know what they might come up with.

Anonymous said...

Ma bucur de fiecare data cind te vad fericita. Toate cele bune!Catalin Rebei