Apr 8, 2008

Daffodils at the Tulip Festival

No tulips yet at the Tulip Festival. Luckily we brought one with us, so here she is in the middle of the daffodils :-)



Thank you Melisa, Kent and Tiana for joining us, we really had a nice time (even if we didn't see any tulips... daffodils are nice too)

5 comments:

Ligia&Adi said...

Ce frumos pupa ea floricica!!!! Super poze si mai ales, foarte frumosi copii intr-un decor de poveste. Ce frumos si repede creste Emily!!!

Brent and Dayla said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love the one of Emily smelling the daffodil. I was just wondering if the tulips were blooming, as I want to see them in bloom at the Skagit Valley again this spring, too.

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Alrighty, Auntie Melisa NEEDS you to send me the bottom picture so I can get a print made of it!! PLEASE!!!!!

Traci K said...

Ivona, that last picture is darling! You really should enter it in a photo contest! What a fun time!

Lelia T. said...

It sounds like everyone already said it: the picture of Emily smelling the flower is priceless! All of the pics are beautiful. It's so sad to know that Ligia is already gone! We miss her already.