I just keep waiting for her face to go "kplut" in the soup :-) How many times have we felt just like her..."all I want to do is go to sleep!" Adorable video clip.
Ce sa mai zicem, Emily, ne-ai dat gata! Noi nu am reusit niciodata sa adormim chiar asa, in front. Esti cea mai tare, mai ales ca ai reusit sa faci show-ul in timp ce mami vorbea cu tine.
3 comments:
I just keep waiting for her face to go "kplut" in the soup :-) How many times have we felt just like her..."all I want to do is go to sleep!" Adorable video clip.
This is just sooo funny! She was looking at you like she was very mad that you were waking her up!!
Ce sa mai zicem, Emily, ne-ai dat gata! Noi nu am reusit niciodata sa adormim chiar asa, in front. Esti cea mai tare, mai ales ca ai reusit sa faci show-ul in timp ce mami vorbea cu tine.
Post a Comment