May 2, 2009

Misc.

This is what I found when I came in the kitchen today.
I think it was Emily, she made a basket. Good signs for a good basket ball player... :-)


I thought the kids were playing with sand IN the sandbox. But what Emily was doing was a little different. She saw mama sweeping the sand from the deck after they were done playing, and now she dumped sand on the deck on purpose and then swept it.



Joyce was here in a very short visit, but got to see the kids and play a little with them.

She brought a cute little present for each one, a dolly and a car. Guess which is for who :-)
Here Emily thinks she likes Jonathan's present more.


Is the exchange ok, Jonathan?


This is the next day, when Jonathan had no other choice but play with the nice dolly, which he enjoyed for a while. In the meantime Emily LOVED to take the pieces of the truck apart and assemble them back, without anybody showing her how. She spent a lot of time doing this.


Jonathan wants it too... Hmm, what happens next? Not too hard to guess.

Fighting over the truck, but Emily knows how to keep it for herself.
Don't worry Auntie Joyce, they both enjoy both toys, and they will learn to take turns and not take toys from each other. We are still working on this.


Emily LOVES to read with Daddy or next to Daddy. But she likes to be as close to him as possible.
She loves to have her mother read to her too but .... who ever takes pictures of that?... haha!

2 comments:

Bryan, Porsche, Mircea, and Casper said...

Hi Ivona,
I am totally with you--NO ONE EVER TAKES PICTURES OF THE MOM!!!--we are around them all the time--yet you would never know if you looked at the pictures!
I hope the colds are getting better! I really liked the pics of them with their Aunt Joyce! it looks like she really enjoys them!
Cheers
Porsche

Deena said...

Hi, Ivona! This is Ben F's big sis in CA - soon to be his big sis in TX, as my husband & I are in the process of moving to San Antonio. I've loved following your blog the past several months & always enjoy the cute, funny things your children do. They're both so adorable and you have such a great way of expressing their actions that you capture on camera. And yes, I totally understand your frustration about the mamas, who spend most of their time with the little ones, rarely getting their pictures taken with them!! It's an age-old dilemma =D Keep the good blogs coming.