We have been thinking of your family this past week. I'm sure you are all thankful for the example she was and now she was able to go on to her reward, but it still is difficult when the family circle is broken.
We have been thinking of you all once we heard of Iona passing. I have fond childhood memories of Iona. She will be missed. Much Love, The Appleman Family
Thank you all for your messages and emails, we appreciated all the thoughts to us now and the MANY nice things we heard about Mom/Grandma Iona and what she meant to many people.
6 comments:
Very sorry to hear this.
Condolences!
Condolences to Gordon and all your family. Ganduri adanci ne tin acum alaturi de voi.
Sandu si Rodica.
Condolences of the family Aurel and Lica Lozneanu
We have been thinking of your family this past week. I'm sure you are all thankful for the example she was and now she was able to go on to her reward, but it still is difficult when the family circle is broken.
Steve and Pearl Stockwell
We have been thinking of you all once we heard of Iona passing. I have fond childhood memories of Iona. She will be missed.
Much Love, The Appleman Family
Thank you all for your messages and emails, we appreciated all the thoughts to us now and the MANY nice things we heard about Mom/Grandma Iona and what she meant to many people.
Post a Comment