
Do you see here two kids crying? Yes, you are right. They realized what they had done and realized it had some consequences... That box of Kleenexes was FULL a few minutes before, and here it is completly empty. They decorated two rooms with them.


...gathering them...

So don't think that Kleenexes at Fred Meyer come in a plastic bag.

And we are not going to waste them, so helping ourselves with Kleenexes form a plastic bag for a while will remind us of what we should do and what we shouldn't do.

And since the family loves mama so much, how can she not forgive them?...
6 comments:
Oopsie! Those were some naughty little kids! Actually, I think they were just playing "Coda"! He LOVES to get into the kleenex -- only he goes for the dirty used ones in the trash can! At least these can still be used at the table!
...that is just hilarious. Totally worth the cost of the box of kleenex, thats for sure!! The things we have to look forward to...
De vreo saptamana asteptam noi poze de la voi....Sunteti la fel de frumosi si plini de initiative...:-))Parca ceva mai maricei, ca timpul nu sta in loc...
Ivona, the expressions on their little faces in the first picture are my favorites! :)
I see you used Love & Logic there...good for you!!! What kid doesn't want to play w/ a box of Kleenex?
Very cute story! I like the I Love Mommy book! We have the same one only it's for Daddy!
Post a Comment