Jan 9, 2010

Edmonds Beach



CLICK HERE for more beach pictures.
We had a great afternoon at the Edmonds Beach today. We had Lois (from Alaska/ Australia) with us for a couple of days. We really enjoyed her and she spent a lot of time with our kids too, which were very happy to have somebody else to read, play and have fun with. Emily herself said to her: "I am happy about you, Lois". That was so cute, as it was her way of expressing her happiness about Lois being here.
There is a little cute story about Emily's love for Jonathan. As we were getting ready to leave the beach, Jonathan was the most dissapointed and cried and almost had a fit. Eventually I told him that we are leaving and (as we were departing) asked him if he wanted to come with us. Emily was afraid that we were really going to leave him there and went to Lois and asked her to go get Jonathan. That was so touching, and as Gordon said, it's not good she thought we were going to leave Jonathan there, but it was good to see how much she cared for Jonathan.
It is unbelievable how much Jonathan loved especially watching the tracks and playing with rocks and throwing them in the ocean. Actually this was their favorite thing there.

2 comments:

Radu said...

Foarte frumoasa familie...cu adevarat ca in filmele americane!

Brent and Dayla said...

I love these family pictures!! I don't know why, but some of my favorite pictures of parents & their children are when their backs are to the camera. I guess it just captures the love, the bond of the family! I suggest framing these pictures!!!! Hugs, Dayla