Feb 17, 2011

Two More Days Left!!!

Excited? Happy? Sad? Hard to describe... Happy to think I'll be with my husband soon, whom I miss so much, like never before... Happy to be at our own house again.... to enjoy our family reunited... to see our dear friends again... so many things to look forward to!  But at the same time so many things we are going to miss here - parents, sisters, nephews, friends, ...life we just got used to (again!)... And how hard it is when everybody implores us to stay even longer, or to move here with the whole family, or at least for a year or so... hmm, is this a bad idea?...  But the hardest of all is to leave behind my father who is in a bad health condition :-((   BUT I want to see the good side of things, that I had the privilege to enjoy being with my father and family for 2 months(!). It was a great time, that I'll never forget. I also appreciate a lot Gordon's kindness and thoughtfulness, who was willing to let the kids and I stay longer. We miss you so much, sweetheart, we can't wait to be with you again!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

You bring tears to my eyes with this post. My heart is with you and feels what you feel. I, for one, am VERY excited to have you come home! I talked to a little girl at Meeting last night who is also anxiously, happily counting the days until Emily and Jonathan are home! I'm thinking we'll have to have a little kid welcome home when we have our sleepover so that you and Gordon can re-connect! Love you! Safe travels!