Sep 25, 2008

Am I still a baby? No way, I HAVE a baby, and I feed her just like mama feeds Jonathan. And my baby's name is Toriana, because mama says she looks like Toriana. Jill didn't mind it :-)
Mai sunt eu bebelus? Nicidecum, eu AM un bebelus, si ii dua sa manance exact cum ii da mama lui Jonathan.

Help! I got stuck here! And mama says: Just a sec, after you have your picture taken. :-)
Ajutor! Am ramas aici! Si mama zice: Imediat, mai intai sa-ti fac o poza. :-)
This is how I cooked today, right in the plates, instead of in a bowl, as usual. I just set the plates and then I put something in them, this is just a snack actually.
Asa am gatit eu azi, direct in farfurii. Le-am intins asa si apoi am pus ceva in ele.

This is how mama found me today, on the table, pouring the salt on the table from the salt shaker. By the time she saw me and came (mad!), I already poured ALL the salt, so since it wsa too late, she could aford to take a picture before cleaning the table (and under the table). Mama was around, I WAS in sight, and she was watching me, but I just caught a minute when I could trick her and have some fun.
Asa m-a gasit mama azi, pe masa, turnand sarea din solnita. Cand m-a vazut si a venit la mine (suparata), deja toata sarea din solnita era pe masa. Asa ca a zis ca daca si-asa e prea tarziu, are timp acum sa faca si o poza.

This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago, when we still had better weather. Emily was so excited to help Daddy in the garden.
Emily e fericita ca il ajuta pe Daddy in gradina. Poza a fost facuta acum vreo 2 saptmani, cand vremea era mai buna.

1 comment:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Oh what bundles of love and beauty! And no use crying over spillt salt!!