I have 2 little teeth.
Am si doi dintisori.
Mama still loves my little toes. She loves them even more, because she knows they won't be little like this any more.
Mama e inca topita dupa degetelele mele, mai ales cand stie ca nu vor mai fi asa mici.
I am a big boy, I can take baths in the big tub.
Sunt baiat mare, pot face baie si in cada.
I am more and more interested in cables, wires, whenever I see some, I want them really badly. I can even unplug mama's laptop. Why not, since I am happier when she is not busy at the laptop?
Ma intereseaza tot mai mult cablurile si firele. De fiecare data cand le vad, le vreau neaparat. Pot sa ii si trag din priza si laptopul lui mama. De ce nu, cand sunt mai fericit cand mama nu e la computer?
By the waqy, I can even crawl now, so I keep mama much busier. :-). Apropo, acum si merg in 4 labe, asa ca mama e doar cu ochii pe mine.
2 comments:
Oh, your babies are so cute!! I love all the photos...but esp. the one of Jonathan's little feet. (Brent says I have a foot fetish, as I like taking pictures of babies feet, too). Emily & Marissa will get along just wonderfully...as both are amazed at how fast salt pours, and pours out of the salt shaker! :-) Wonderful to see you today!
La multi ani, Jonathan! Sa cresti mare, sanatos!
Post a Comment