I would like to share with you and recommend this cereal for children especially, in case you don't know about it yet. It comes from Great Britain and it is very common there, but here in US it seems that it's not very well known.I am saying it is great for children and babies too (Jonathan likes it!), because the biscuits get mushy shortly after you add milk. Emily likes it with a little honey, but you can add fruit too or applesauce.
Also it is organic and it has 4g fiber and 4g protein per serving.
Weetabix comes in crispy flakes and fiber too, which is better for grown ups, and for kids too if they can eat it.
I don't remember if I bought it at Fred Meyer or Safeway. One of these two (or both) has Weetabix, and I am sure other stores too.


2 comments:
Mersi frumos de sfaturi, o sa caut si eu la Metro :))
I've just ordered a box from Amazon Fresh...can't wait to try it.
Post a Comment