Sep 21, 2008

A Wonderful Evening with Kent, Melisa & Tiana

We had a very nice end of the weekend, we were invited to Kent and Melisa's for dinner. As we were told before, we were to have a "small dinner" together. Oh well, if this was "small dinnner", I wonder what they have for a regular dinner (just kidding!). We had nachos, salad, avocado dip, a huge enchilada and a blackberry and raspberry crisp. ALL of them were DELICIOUS and of course I needed the recipes. Thank you Melisa for such a good meal and for having this wonderful evening together.
Tiana played a lot with Emily, even dressing her in cute little dresses which were hers since she was little. Emily enjoyed it very much.

We are sorry too we didn't get together too much lately, but I know it is not because we neglected our friendship but because life is too busy sometimes. We can't forget the MANY times you helped us, ever since I arrived in U.S. and then as our kids were born, and afterwards too. You were there everytime we needed help. Since my family is far away, I am glad I found a sister here :-)

I am sorry I didn't have my camera with me, so I think you don't mind that I stole a picture from you and I'll send people who want to see more pictures to your blog. Here is the link to K, M&T's blog: http://isitcoffeeyet.blogspot.com/

Am avut o seara foarte frumoasa cu Kent, Melisa si Tiana. Ne-au invitat la ei la masa si am avut nu numai o masa nemaipomenita, dar si un timp minunat impreuna. Am avut un meniu mexican si o prajitura cu mure si zmeura, toate foarte foarte bune.

Din pacate nu am apucat sa ne intalnim prea des in ultimul timp, dar vom recupera noi :-). Viata e cam aglomerata si e greu sa facem tot ce am vrea. Ma bucur ca am astfel de prieteni si aici departe de familia din Romania, o simt pe Melisa ca o sora si ii multumim ca ne iubeste asa mult. Tiana s-a jucat mult cu Emily si a imbracat-o in mai multe rochite de-ale ei de cand era mica si. Ca sa vedeti mai multe poze puteti merge pe blogul ei si puteti vedea si albumul ei.

http://isitcoffeeyet.blogspot.com/

http://picasaweb.google.com/kmt.park/EveningWithEmsAndJonathon#

2 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Love ya, Sis!! :)

Cosmin & Ligia said...

This reminds me of our delicious Thanksgiving treat! I'm sure it's wonderful to have such a lovely sister around! xxooxx