Great Family pic! I loved the story of Emily choosing the corner rather than saying sorry! grin! I also love the sunset pic of both kids--very sweet! looks like you guys are busy having fun! Cheers Porsche
Love these pictures! That one of you as a family turned out good! Silly Emily in the corner! I know another boy who told his dad, after much thought, that maybe he did indeed need that spanking to change his attitude and let me tell you, I understand that Daddy had a heavy hand! I guess it is good when we understand we need correction!
OOps, Emily, se mai intampla si la altii! Daca ma gandesc bine mai tin si eu minte cum miroase coltul ala...si chiar mi-e dor de locurile alea.Cu simpatie, al tau...Raul
...Si noua ne e dor de tine, Raul, si de Alex la fel, sa va mai vedem pe la noi pe acasa. Data viitoare sa il luati si pe Tudor, sa ne distram cu totii. Ce minunat ar fi!
I love that first picture. And the one with Emily in the corner reminds me of one I have of Rachel in a very similar corner with Hannah joining her to keep her company! They were about 2 and 3 years old. These are precious times.
7 comments:
Cea mai reusita poza de familie a voastra!
Bunica vrea si ea un exemplar mare!
Great Family pic! I loved the story of Emily choosing the corner rather than saying sorry! grin! I also love the sunset pic of both kids--very sweet!
looks like you guys are busy having fun!
Cheers
Porsche
Love these pictures! That one of you as a family turned out good! Silly Emily in the corner! I know another boy who told his dad, after much thought, that maybe he did indeed need that spanking to change his attitude and let me tell you, I understand that Daddy had a heavy hand! I guess it is good when we understand we need correction!
OOps, Emily, se mai intampla si la altii! Daca ma gandesc bine mai tin si eu minte cum miroase coltul ala...si chiar mi-e dor de locurile alea.Cu simpatie, al tau...Raul
...Si noua ne e dor de tine, Raul, si de Alex la fel, sa va mai vedem pe la noi pe acasa. Data viitoare sa il luati si pe Tudor, sa ne distram cu totii. Ce minunat ar fi!
Foarte frumoasa poza de familie! Violeta si Lucian
I love that first picture. And the one with Emily in the corner reminds me of one I have of Rachel in a very similar corner with Hannah joining her to keep her company! They were about 2 and 3 years old. These are precious times.
Post a Comment