
A gorgeous sunset view from our deck

Watching mama making pancakes.

Hei kids, you thought you didn't need your nap today! Here they are after a half an hour walk with daddy.

An older picture, Emily eating rosehips gem from grandma. She loved it, but unfortunately we are out of it... Jonathan likes the pears gem made by his mama.


If that's so interesting and worth a picture, I want to do it too... says Emily. But you can tell it not quite the same.

This is where I found them one time when I thought the house was too quiet and I went to find them. They were in the closet with the door closed. And quiet.

Other quiet moments than required a check up :-)). So they got tired of their toys and started with mama's drawers.

Look what I found, mama! And even brought it downstairs...

We had some very special guests. Emanuel and Romela, our old Romanian friends (who live in BC) who I haven't seen for about 20 years. It was sooo nice to see each other again and we promissed to visit each other more often now that we live closer.
1 comment:
Ador poza din bucatarie. Bineinteles ca-mi plac toate.
Post a Comment