Oct 31, 2009

Halloween

Trick or treat at the Alderwood Mall with Toriana.

We had a beautiful flower and a cute little bee and ladybug.



We finished our trick or treat trip at Kent and Melisa's. Thank you, K&M, for the good candies and the nice book and airplane!
We got so many candies that we'll have enough for the next few years if we are eating as many as we ate so far.





6 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

We were so happy to have you all stop by! The CUTEST bugs in town!!

Angela si Radu Popescu said...

M-au distrat pozele voastre, sunteti asa de frumosi...in orice ati fi imbracati.Va pupam mult.

Brent and Dayla said...

Cute pictures! I really love the ones of their beautiful smiles taken on your lawn.

Otilia si Stefan said...

Cred ca ati avut parte de mare distractie. Ati mancat si placinta de dovleac?
Va pup pe toti.

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Great pictures of really cute kids! I'm commenting here, but I like the misc. pictures too! Emily in the corner just tugs at the heartstrings... It looks like they play so well together most of the time :)

Bryan, Porsche, Mircea, and Casper said...

love the costumes. I really liked the pics of Gordon and the pumpkin and the kids!
by the way, what size shoe does emily wear now? :)