Feb 25, 2010

Our Funny Kids....

*Our kids think they are past the stage "What does the cow say?"- "moo", "What does the duck say" - "Quack" ;-) Yesterday in the car they were saying "What does the drum say?" - "Boom boom", then "What does the moon say?" -- (I was even wondering what the answer for this would be), then Emily goes "Twinkle twinkle little star".
Their immagination amazes me sometimes.

*Jonathan's favorite phrase nowadays: "I can do it"
He also loves "I don't want it"...
*Jonathan's funniest 'misspronounciation' (if this is what it is) 'Happy Today' (Happy B-day). And a cute one: Pliget (Piglet)
*When these kids go to bed, one always wants the door closed "all the way", and the other one wants it open all the way.
*Jonathan about his own table seat: "What a mess here!" (you should his tone too)
*Emily after doing 'bad things': "Sorry, (and if I am still scolding her): "SORRRY! I said sorry!!! ...si mama te iarta..." (and mama forgives you)
*Emily kisses Jonathan when he is crying because she hurt him, and she tells him "It's ok".
*At meeting, Tiana sneezes and Emily looks at her: "Ssst, be quiet!"

2 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

That's one smart little Emily you have! :)

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Oh, My! Pliget was one of Tiana's mispronunciations, too!! That and vinegar! She said it Vig-a-ner!