May 30, 2010

Memorial Day (a day early) at Kent, Melisa and Tiana

We had a wonderful Memorial Day dinner ( a day early) at Kent and Melisa's house, Barbeque Ribs - soooo delicious, the best ribs I've ever had. And the side dishes were great too. Poor Emily and Jonathan, they don't know what they missed, since they didn't want to try it. But they surely liked the desert, Chocolate Cream Pie, like all of us. How come that I didn't have to implore them to take a bite of the pie?And not only this, but they kept asking for more... Everybody loved it and I will deffinetly do this recipe myself too. The whole dinner was a BIG success, a memorable Memorial Day! If anybody wants recipes, go HERE. And many many thanks to Tiana, for having such pacience with our kids and entertaining them so well. There's no need to explain why everybody was laughing in the first picture, the next pictures of our goofy kids is the answer.



Emily showing her black teeth, and Jonathan never had enough of his pie.
And don't worry too much, the kids had a very healthy meal when we got home, to make up for too much sweets they had earlier, starting with a cup of home made veggetable juice made in our VitaMix.
 

1 comment:

Melisa said...

I ADORE the pictures of the kids! I'm so glad you could come and help us eat all of those ribs!! I would have been SICK by the time we ate our way through them! And the pie, too!! :)