May 5, 2011

Finally Jonathan lets me take a video of him reading this book

...and he reveals the secret at the end :-)



(Gordon said he couldn't understand what Jonathan says at the end. Oh well, he says  "I'm done. I want a candy")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ivona...I was looking at your blog today....and as a teacher, I was SUPER impressed at the reading level your kids are at...your little 3 yr old can READ a whole book?! I mean this kid is not even close to kindergarten yet...what in the world is he going to do when he finally goes to school? Maybe he can teach the class, HA HA! And Emily can read so fluently only at 4...it's amazing...and I'm sure lots of it has to do with cit de mult te ocup tu cu ei..so fantastic job momma!
Alina

GIEJ Long said...

Alina, I can't stop Emily from reading, she reads by herself every day, for at least 1/2 h, so she is Jonathan's teacher. He often sits by her and listens, he has his free story time. And reading has been Emily's "hobby" since the beginning. I helped her, but she did a lot by herself. I am fortunate that my children love books, and hope this won't change.