May 31, 2011

Our Little Sweeties...

Today - the most precious thing Emily ever said. She was pretending she was writing a letter, and she was reading out loud: "Dear Jonathan. I love you the most!!! But not more than God!" She was reading it to him, who was next to her. (earlier today they exchanged a few hugs and "I love you" / "I love you too" statements). And these pictures were taken today, as we went for a walk. Emily requested many pictures , so I was very happy to fulfill her desire (as if it wasn't mine too, he he!)

Astazi Emily ne-a dat gata cu declaratia ei. Se facea ca scrie o scrisoare si citea cu voce tare: "Draga Jonathan. Pe tine te iubesc cel mai mult. Dar nu mai mult decat pe Dumnezeu" (mai devreme astazi si-au mai facut declaratii de genul "Te iubesc" / "Si eu te iubesc", si s-au imbratisat). Si ceste poze au fost facute astazi la o plimbare. Emily a cerut multe poze si eu am fost foarte bucuroasa sa-i indeplinesc dorinta (parca nu ar fi fost si a mea, he he!)

1 comment:

Melisa said...

This post makes me so happy! I'm going to add my "I Love You" too! To all of you!